And now, and update from Jersey, or Dirty Jerz as the locals say! Everything is going well so far, car is running well, stereo is playing loud, and people everywhere are friendly! So far, the number of good stories is pretty low. But I nabbed a few good pictures!
On Sunday morning, I drove to Edison, New Jersey and spent the afternoon with Will. Upon arrrrrival, I made the scurvy dog walk the plank!

He was apprehensive, but with a sword at his backside he took a step.

With death close at hand, his bowels began to church and gurgle, so he stepped off the plank and we went to dinner. On the way back, we saw this wonderful sign. Now, imagine it at night time. The top, and the bottom 1/3 are lit up with bright blue neon glow while the middle 1/3, isn't.

I spent the night in Edison, and then in the morning went out to eat with Paul, and then headed down to see Micah. Upon arrival, we also went slacklining, but I have no pictures from that. The protective shield for the lens came off it's sliding path, and I didn't want to get any sand on in the lens. We slacklined in Atlantic City next to this beautiful girl, and I tried to get her to join. She was relentless though. Kept saying that she would break the line, I don't believe it...

Meet Lucy! She looks amazing for 127! What do you think? 8D
So, today we spend the day in New Jersey while Micah packs his car and then tomorrow at 5:00 we begin our drive to Lafayette, GA. For perspective, if you look at the map below, from A to A was day 1 and 2. Day 3 of driving is from the second A to B. Thank goodness for books on tape!
No comments:
Post a Comment